Acne is a skin condition that every teen encounters and deal with at some point of their lives. The condition affects teens at varying degrees as well. Some may encounter only with the simplest case of acne while others are affected by serious acne cases. Those serious acne cases involved physically left scars if not properly treated and medicated.
Blackheads are considered the most visible and distinct signs of an acne aside from pimples and whiteheads. You may want to get rid of those blemishes and lessen the acne breakouts regardless of the expensive treatments and medications for acne.
Getting rid of acne is a challenging task to do. Treating your acne should be properly done. Scars could leave your face that replaces the blackheads. It is not advisable to smash, prick, and squeeze blackheads as soon as you see them appear in your face. As a result, you may regret these actions for a lifetime when scars are left to your face.
If you are really plagued and affected by severe acne breakouts, your first defense should be proper knowledge. The clogged pores are the main causes of acne outburst. It is the result of a reaction of the clogged pores creating discoloration portions to your face. So how can you treat and prevent acne? Here are the best acne products that are available in the market.
1. Phyto Me Acne Gel cleanses and soothes the skin. It also fights and relieves the pain you experience from acne outburst. It is effectively used in dealing with pimples, whiteheads, and blackheads.
2. Acne Dry Spot is used to treat existing blemishes and scars left by acne. It is advisable that you apply it only on the affected areas.
3. Derma Clear is a skin care product that cleans and clears the skin in a short period of use. It is recommended that you apply it daily so that you can maintain the clear and flawless skin.
4. Astara Blue Flame Purification has a lavender scent that acts as an aroma therapy treatment for stress you get from acne. To see its efficiency, apply it 15 to 20 minutes to your skin.
5. Neutrogena cooling gel mask clears the pores and lessen the appearance of spots left by acne breakouts. It also controls the outbursts that are related to clogged pores.
6. DDF BP Gel 5% with Tea Tree Oil contains anti bacterial and preventive inflammatory properties such as Benzoyl peroxide that rids off the blemishes and prevents new acne outburst.
7. DDF Pumice Acne Scrub is an exfoliating and cleansing product using Benzoyl product. It is very effective in fighting acne breakouts and can eliminate razor bumps on your face.
8. Biore Blemish Bomb is an overnight use treatment product that works similar to an acne patch.
Acne affects about 90 percent of teens and adults worldwide. In fact, there is still no single and proven medication to cure acne. If you are severely affected by acne, finding the correct and true medication in your case may take some time. Patience and a great deal of self restraint is a must. Never ever squeeze and prick your pimples. Having a healthy lifestyle, eating right, and good hygiene should be helpful in treating your acne.